Kefir Krepki suhec 1,5% 500 g
Kefir Krepki suhec with 1.5% milk fat is produced using a traditional method from kefir grains and pasteurised, standardised and non-homogenised Slovenian milk without additives. It is also known as the drink of centenarians from the Caucasus.
Advantages of regular consumption of kefir:
- It improves your gut flora and digestion, as it is a natural symbiotic (contains probiotics and prebiotics). Prebiotics are important because they ensure that the probiotic bacteria have a greater effect.
- It will enable you to to provide your body, by means of a healthy and light meal, with important and natural vitamins (A, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, biotin, folic acid), minerals (potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, copper, zinc, phosphorus) as well as essential amino acids.
- Due to a low lactose content it is also easier to consume for people of mature age.
- You support local producers, as it is made from Slovenian (organic) non-homogenised milk,
- It is without preservatives and additives.
Who is kefir especially recommended for?
It is recommended for those who:
- want to have a more regulated digestion and balanced gut flora,
- need a low-calorie meal that helps them in their efforts to lose weight,
- work on strengthening their immune system, as it is known that the digestive system produces the majority of immune system cells,
- have been taking antibiotics and want to re-establish their gut flora balance,
- are active in sports and would like to enjoy wholefood nutrition,
- are exposed to stress that can very negatively affect gut flora,
- appreciate locally and organically produced food.
It is produced entirely in accordance with a traditional method
Krepki suhec kefir is produced in a traditional way, by means of kefir grains, from pasteurised, standardised and non-homogenised Slovenian milk. The Mlekarna Krepko is the only dairy in the EU that produces kefir from true kefir grains. During the fermentation process, natural CO2, lactic acid, ethanol and other nutrients are produced. These give kefir made in a traditional way its flavour.</pt795
If kefir produced in a traditional way is compared to yoghurt or soured milk, which are also fermented dairy products, we find that yoghurt contains three kinds of bacteria at the most, and the same is true for soured milk, while standing out from the trio is traditional kefir, which, in addition to more than a hundred types of micro-organisms, also contains yeast cultures. Kefir is considered the undisputed king of fermented dairy products!
Use of kefir in the preparation of dishes
Kefir is used in the preparation of hot or cold soups, salad dressings, ice cream, cakes, muffins, pancakes and waffles, bread and other baking products, milkshakes and smoothies, as a topping for cereals and žganci or as dip for roasts.
Kefir enables you to be creative in many other ways. You can make a breakfast with kefir for a perfect start to your day. You can enrich it with fresh or dried fruit, cinnamon and seeds. Also delicious is cornbread with kefir, for which you need only a few main ingredients − and it bakes in only half an hour!
Nutritional value (average in 100 g)
|of which sugars||2,7 g|
|saturated fatty acidse||1,0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g|
|Sodium (naturally occurring)||0,04 g|
|Energy value||175 kJ/42 kcal|